Thursday, September 6, 2012

Goodbye

So this is it. Tomorrow is my last day of classes. No more homework assignments. No more noisy classmates. Everything has reached its end. I don't know how I feel about it. I guess I'm nervous like everyone else, but I can't help but feel excited. For the first time, I'll get to study what I do love.
I'm aware that college will be harder. My parents won't pay for my school anymore. I'll have to find a job. Everyone in my class will be grown ups. I'm barely seventeen, and being surrounded by adults me feel queasy. I don't know how fast will I be able to get used to everything. But I'm looking forward to finding out.
So I guess this will be my final post. i can't promise something I know I won't do. But Mr. Pablo, be sure that I'll try to keep you updated on my life. I'll probably disappear because that is what I do the best, but I want you to know how thankful I am toward you. Thank you for your patience and your willingness to help me when I asked.
Thank you,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment