Monday, January 30, 2012

Intro

After almost twelve years of studying, I thought that I should be already used to the whole idea of waking every morning at 5 a.m. Sadly, it still makes me want to cry every time I leave the comfort of my bed. Since I can remember, showers have been the remaining fifteen minutes of sleep that I need to be semi-conscious during most of the morning. 
I know it sounds a bit melodramatic, but-Hey! I'm a Senior. I guess, I deserve some consideration. 
However, now that I see the end of my school life reaching its unstoppable end, I have found my self with mixed feelings. Nervousness for the future, eagerness for a new life, sadness for leaving my childhood life behind-all of these feelings are guarded safely in the pit of my stomach.  
Being born in a family where girls are the majority, I can't deny I have been a bit over protected. But, now, that I think I'm old enough, and mature enough to take my own decisions, I guess I'm ready to chose the path I want my like to take over.
This is the reason why I started to write this journal-to record my last moments of school. To remember the times in which my only "responsibility" was "to study". To be sure that I don't forget the old me, before I  started my college life. 
:)
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment