Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week Thirteen

This week I lack from inspiration. What I actually want to do right now is curl into a ball and hibernate. SOmetimes I wish I could be a squirrel. Squirrels are cute and smart. They gather their food during spring and then curl into a a furry mass of- hem, fur.
Wouldn't be nice to be a squirrel? I'd be free to jump from tree to tree without being afraid I would break one of my limbs. Every saturday  I would have picnics by the meadow with my squirrel friends. We would eat nuts and all kinds of squirrel-ish stuff. I would also travel all around the world without needing a Visa or a expensive airplane ticket. I would let nature take me whenever she wants.
Yeah, a squirrel's life sounds appealing to me.
-Leslie

1 comment:

  1. :D nice, If I could pick a life I would pick a cats life, those guys are lazy and agile at the same time, and with a good owner, I wouldn't have to worry at all :)

    ReplyDelete